Sunday, December 2, 2007

Officially Skint!!

I am officially skint!! Not only are my pockets dry, free of moisture and nourishment but even mentally and physically!!

Geez.......salary - broadband - phone bills - expenses - food = O savings :s...........*cry*

I am so gonna work tons of OT(over-time) from now on......

Steady Rebecca.......this is the first month, it's usually like that......Staring at my account balance today after work, i wanted to cry.....I paid my rent today and it costs me so much, and hell no am not gonna ask help from my parents!! They have done enough.......

Looks like I have to chew on grass for the next few weeks.....which i am starting to think I am indeed developing this bad habit now.......Yikes!! Am officially shrinking from a size 10 to a size 8!! And "healthy" gym habits make it worse!!

"Rebecca!! you are already fit !! U don't need gym!!" is the official HME (hurts my ears) phrase now...... Looks like i just have to hold my stomach, grit my teeth,pray and hope I am able to go through these few agonizing week.......

Sigh.........wonder when I am gonna collect enough money to visit Europe........*cry* Why is Europe so bloody expensive??!! Grrrr!!

10 comments:

Ken said...

Europe is so bloody expensive coz we are a bunch of imperialist meanies.

Dont worry, where there is a will there is a way, you got brains and intelligence, money wont be hard to find ;)

Love xxx

Miss Piggy Lass said...

haha yes its bloody expensive....wonder how am i gonna save up enough for it *cry*........yeah,am squashing my brains to think of ways to make more money ahaha.....love xxx

Nicole said...

ken shud sponsor rebecca for a bit~

Fighter Jet said...

LOL...LOL..its begining of month you are already skint! :)

Miss Piggy Lass said...

nicocoa : haha.....true ;) muhuhu!!

fighter jet : haha....well well, what to do, am poor!! grr!!

~ HöOVéRBélL a.k.a BéCKz ~ said...

ya woh... just begining of the month, already skint??

0.0

oh well, i'm like that too actually, hehehehe, after investing in the make-up kit and bought some stuff for the wedding dinner... whahahaha...

Ken said...

I have offered to sponser rebecca lol but she refused.

come on now! How hard can it be? Get more ads on your blog and get more traffic haha.

And dont be tempted to buy boots.

love x

Miss Piggy Lass said...

hooverbell : Haha...Umm well, let's see, crap pay-bills = nothing haha....my first month though so always hard. Ur make up kit do u good :p

Ken : Haha chill boy!! I was kidding!! I dont want u to sponsor me! Though to be honest, its pretty hard to save up, i don't earn pounds u know? lolz...But am thinking of ways to save up

Little Miss Curious said...

Oooohhh, it is difficult for me to save up as well. I have expenses even before my salary comes in! This year has been an expensive year. But I'm glad I managed to find a cheap ticket to London next weekend :)

Think the key is to find good bargains for your expenses. If that makes any sense.

Miss Piggy Lass said...

Anita : haha yes, i like looking for bargains haha.....Wow London!! Always wanted to go there hehe...Hopefully next year :p