Monday, December 10, 2007

SOO.......stooo....pid....!!

Sigh...sigh.....been working over-time lately......If you don't know what over-time means, it means working over your time limit.....Yes, my time limit is 2pm, after lunch muhuhu....when it feels just right to go to bed after filling up your stomach!!



But NOOooooo.........i have been working till 8 or 8:30pm lately. If not, the earliest 7:30!! So I have been lazy to blog these few days haha....But today i feel particularly inspired. Why?? Thanks to some very....very the interesting Genting customers!! And their never ending flow of enquiries......some understandable and some soooo very.....stoooopid!! (stupid)



Can you imagine how frustrating it can be attending calls, checking transaction details, writing reports, staring at the screen for the next 8 or 9 hours, updating room quotas etc?? and etc?? of course u can't!! Haha.....unless if you're me of course!! I love attending to emails coz i like writing emails............But just not when customers wont stop pestering you with the same "old grandma story" over and over again.........I do discover though, Genting's customers, mostly, have this habit of "huh?? yeah meh? got ar?" attitude.......playing dumb sometimes.....Not all!! some of them.......



Below are some of the weird questions they like to ask:



1) "I book my room at First World Hotel on the 9/12/2007, I am going to drive up there, I was wondering if there are landslides or not??"



- Think think!! what kinda question is that?? If am God, i sure can answer that!! I mean, please lah, common sense!! I don't know!!



2) " I want to cancel my room at Awana Kijal, I know your terms and conditions say no refund but when i book, I didn't know it is already monsoon season, am afraid of tsunami!!"



- What the...........no comment *sweat*



3) "I want full refund!! I don't care if you say no refund as per your terms and conditions apply!! Coz i didn't read your terms and conditions anyway!!



- I can also say I don't want to reply your email coz am blind!!



4) "I told you!! I want inter-connecting room!! Am going with my family!!"



-Oi!! you got family, other people don't have lah?! no inter-connecting rooms how to give? Unless if you build an extra room next to the existing room you're staying at right now. Genting will be glad.



5) "You sent me birthday voucher for free rooms!! now you tell me no rooms!! so how??!! it's my birthday!!"



-Yeah, yeah, your birthday doesnt mean you get what you want, I didnt get what i want on my birthday as well. Oh wait!! I didn't want anything for my birthday muhuhuhu......Your birthday doesnt mean not other peep's (people's) birthday ok??!!



6) "I sent you an email and till now no reply!!Slow service!!"



-Eh uncle, you sent like 5 minutes ago ok??!! If you want express service, go to DHL!! Even DHL need at least a day to deliver to you ok? So stop complaining and stop bombarding my inbox with hate mails!!





Grrrrrr........annoys me sometimes. But I guess thats once in a lifetime experience, expose to all kinds of ranging from sweet, kind and understanding to cranky, fussy and agressive characteristics. I love my job!! Wooo!!

5 comments:

Little Miss Curious said...

Really funny lah! I can't believe they are that dumb. Eh! Got Tsunami in Genting? Wow so far from the sea wor. Oh wait? Is it?

Little Miss Curious said...

It's me again :) Could I please add you to my blogroll?

Miss Piggy Lass said...

Anita : Haha Yes some people can be that funny!! It's sometimes fun working there haha....Sure, of course you can :p. Let's swappy

:: Nicole.F :: said...

so next time can u help me to get a nice room when i come up there?? hahaha! don't worry.. i won't be bombarding u with stooopid questions! muahahaha!

Miss Piggy Lass said...

Nicole : Hahahaa sure sure, of course!! haha...;)