Sunday, January 20, 2008

It Is Getting Boring In Here!!

Hmmm....Hmmm.....I know, I know, it is getting boring in here. Geez, lately I don't really have time for my blog. Been working late nights as usual.

However, I have been thinking of things to write on my blog but nothing seems to come to mind! What is happening to me? I used to look forward to blogging and just say random crap. How to make a blog interesting? How to make mine interesting? Or maybe I can never make it interesting because I am already hummm......a boring person! Haha.....

Ah well.........

3 comments:

Fighter Jet said...

Relax!

:)

Little Miss Curious said...

Hey Miss Piggy Lass, We all have our blank moments. Your blog has substance. So don't feel down.

Miss Piggy Lass said...

Fighter Jet : Hehe Yes I do think I need to relax....been kinda stressed lately. It's flattering when you still read my blog hahaha....I should be ashamed I have a blog and not write anything when Ur updating regularly :p

Anita : Hehe It's good to know there are people still enjoy reading your blog though I have been a lazy bum lately hehe....Sometimes I just wish I could keep up and blog like I used to. But so many things happen lately, it's hard to keep up sometimes!! Hehe....Your blog is looking good!! lots of regular updates!! *envy*