Friday, January 4, 2008

Places I Wanna Go Before I Die!!

I love traveling!! Though I have airsickness....But it's getting better now :p. But I have always dreamt of going places, sometimes I would sit there imagining myself going to these places.....




Loch Ness, Scotland
Scotland.......I have always wanted to go to Scotland as well!! I am a big fan of big scary monsters haha. My dad used to read me bed time stories bout the loch ness monster and i used to imagine going there and see it for myself!!
Plus!! I have always been a big fan of Scotland. From the culture to the kilts, bagpipes (love it!!), tartan (sucker for it) and the dogs (scotty terriers!!). Used to imagine having a wittle scotty dog as companion. I have one now, cept it isn't a dog *wink* hahaha
My interest in Scotland started many years back, yonks!! When i first got my internet connection and log in to microsft chat (comic chat) for fun and stumbled upon a stranger. Managed to exchange email end of the day and never thought he would ever email anyway! But he did!! So I thought this lad is sincere so started exchanging emails back and forth and got to know each other better. Think bout it, we have been through alot together.
To cut the story short, that lad is now my lovely bf. Scotland is top of my list now as i can't wait to see him, hug him and feel him again :(.........






London

London!! Woo!! I have always wanted to go to London since I was 5!! Never had a chance but I am working hard to realize my dream now!! Can't wait to apply for working holiday visa UK, travel and live there for two years!! Wow!! So excited!!

London has always been my dream destination. Don't ask me why, but when I was in high school, I used to imagine myself studying and living there. Even when I was getting ready to venture into college, I was bugging my dad to let me study there. Yes! My parents always knew how much I love London and wanted to go there.

Maybe it was all the wonderful stories my dad used to tell me when I was a kid about London. He lived and studied there for 5 years and eventually met my mum, who hails from Hong Kong. He used to talk about London all the time and how much he enjoyed it. I am so jealous!! :(











Paris

ahhh!! Paris!! The city of lights!! When I was young, I used to read books showing beautiful pictures of Paris. Especially Eiffel Towel. I used to imagine myself standing in front of Eiffel Towel, looking up and admire the beautiful view.

I would like to go there one day, live there for abit and learn some French ;). Maybe I am destined to apply for the working holiday visa haha!!










Serengeti, Tanzania

Serengeti!! I love nature and wildlife!! I used to; still do watch documentaries featuring the wildlife of Africa!! Serengeti is situated in the North-Western part of Tanzania and extending to South-Western Kenya.

The Serengeti hosts the largest and longest overland migration in the world, a semi-annual occurrence. This migration is one of the seven tourist wonders of the world.

Hope one day I have the chance to watch this spectacular sight!!








Russia

Russia......I don't know why, I have always wanted to go there as well. It sounds so mysterious to me. I have always wanted to visit Moscow. I just love their buildings!! They look so unique, the onion domes and the colours.

Also, I am curious about their language. Once I even thought of learning Russian :p. Maybe I should!! One day muhuhuhu!!












Christchurch, New Zealand

Christchurch, I first heard about it from a net buddy from New Zealand. Unfortunately we have lost touch. I got very interested in Christchurch after he sent me pictures of it (he’s from Christchurch).

I was blown away by the beauty of the place!! It’s so beautiful!! Since then, I have always wanted to pay a visit.










Xi'an, China

Xi'an is one of my dream destinations as well, along with Beijing. But I have been to Beijing, a few months ago :p. Me happy!! I love history and cultures so much!!

Xi'an is just the right place to learn about Chinese history. Xi'an is one of the most important cities in Chinese history and it is considered as one of the Four Great Ancient Capitals of China for it has been the capital of 13 dynasties, including the Zhou, Qin, Han and Tang. Furthermore, Xi'an is also renowned for being the Eastern terminus of the Silk Road and the location of the Terracotta Warriors, made during the Qin Dynasty. The city has more than 3,100 years of history!!












7 comments:

Ken said...

Ill take u to all those places one day babes ;)

And why isnt Scotland on the list?

:(

love x

Miss Piggy Lass said...

Ken : awwww baby, Scotland's in the heart haha, thats why its not on the list ;). Love u xxx

Fighter Jet said...

My best wishes :)
Happy round the globe!

Miss Piggy Lass said...

fighter Jet : Thanks!! hehe...am excited!! Will take pictures and post on blog!! Cant wait!

Anonymous said...

u are welcome to kenya anytime :D ull just love the safari there as well as the beautiful white sandy beaches at the coast :D dont wait too long, the lions and dolphins are waiting ;)

Gerald de Dios said...

Those are all great destinations to visit. I love to travel too and those all definitely on my list as well. I kept saying I would visit New York City one day. 10 years later...still no NYC. I pretty much just decided to book a flight and hotel and go. It was a long overdue trip. I never regretted it. Hope to visit again, but this to draw.

Anonymous said...

I feel a special person being born in Serengeti national park,the place other people across the global admiring to go
well,welcome miss piggy in the land of hospitality.
holla at me back if u r more interested abt masai land...lol