Monday, March 17, 2008

Where Are You? :(

It's been 5 months since we last saw each other. It feels like ages ago.......It's so hard. I want to see and feel you again so bad but I can't coz we are so far apart.......Where are you? :(

And here I am, sitting infront of my laptop in the dark, early in the morning, with tears welling up in my eyes, hoping to catch a glimpse of you on MSN but still........no sign.......Then I would fumble through my hotmail inbox hoping there's an email sitting there waiting for me.....still......:(. Sometimes there's so much I want to tell you but I can't.......the distance is so great between us.

I wonder where are you? What are you doing at this hour, this moment......though we texted before I went to bed at night. But still..........I would fall asleep half way through and I would find myself waking up in the middle of the night, texting you, hoping to just hear u say "love u". But still.........no sign........

I Miss You.....

:"(

6 comments:

cc said...

aww... I hope he gets in touch with you real soon.

when's the next time you guys will see each other?

*hug*

Miss Piggy Lass said...

cc : Hehe aww thanks :). Dont know when since he's so far away....scotland :(....hopefully will be able to go there next year

Anonymous said...

awww poor you *hugs* long distance is hard isn't it?

Little Miss Curious said...

Awww...it is difficult being so far apart. I hope you guys can be together soon.

Miss Piggy Lass said...

hikari : Hmm it's not just hard but it's tiring coz of the time zone gap between us hehe.....

anita : Hehe indeed it is difficult....am starting to feel the strain....:(

Ken said...

Dont give up baby, Im always here, maybe not in person but still in heart

Love u x