Sunday, November 18, 2007

Balls of Steel!!

I have to admit!! I am a British comedy fan!! I have a fetish for British humour yes yes!! Haha......

I absolutely love "Little Britain" and also my latest to the list!! "Balls of Steel"!! Especially "The Annoying Devil" segment.

It is a segment where this guy (Barrie Hall) wears a devil costume and annoys the general public in various ways. His pranks include disrupting people's work or leisure activities, making public places or vehicles dirty, disseminating rude messages in various forms, and offering products or services with an evil twist.

An idea of how this program is like, watch below!! :p


4 comments:

Thevan said...

finally someone who does watch balls of steel !!!! lol..
i'd say my fave is the bunny boiler/... but ye..that annoyin devil fella is kinda is awesome too...
super hilarious!!

Miss Piggy Lass said...

hahaha bunny boiler, i find it less funnier thanthe annoying devil tho!! hehe...I actually find it kinda mean....in a way but still,it's a good way to see how much a man cares for u ahahaha

Ken said...

haha british humour rocks!!!

Thats why you love me eh?

:D

love xxxxx

Little Miss Curious said...

British humour is the best in this whole wide boring world :) I haven't watched Balls of Steel but I'm sure I will now. My current favourite is The IT Crowd.