Friday, November 9, 2007

Wow!! I Didn't Know......

Wow.....it's been only a week and errr....yes i know, a week is just a short time but i didn't have internet access becuase i just moved in to a new place......and damn!! it's killing me!! No internet and thus no updates!!

I am starting to think this blog is more for myself then for anything else now haha......I have to admit, i actually find blogging addictive....one week without my itnernet, am dying!!

Anyways, It's kind of surprising to find myself enjoying my new job!! (well yes, i thought i wouldnt, so shut up!! :p).I love it and the people are so friendly and helpful at my company. Though it can be stressful but wow!! it's cool!! haha.....I have made lots of friends in no time and i talked to everyone i encountered. And even got invitied to Deepavali celebration. It's cool!!

Can't wait to go back to work now :p

2 comments:

Nicholas said...

Yay! Gratz! Happy that you're doing well :D

Ken said...

Im glad your enjoying your job babes! Thats great

Looking forward to seeing some pics of you in smart office attire - ;) haha

Love x