Saturday, November 17, 2007

Malaysian Manners Lah!!

I was asked to attend this motivation seminar this afternoon with my parents. yes, yes haha.....motivation!! Well i had no choice actually because i had no say. Dad bought an extra ticket without consulting me first haha.......

But...but....it was good!! I enjoyed it very much. It was also at this particular seminar that i noticed....umm maybe noticed isn't the right word but rather.....reminded!! Haha yes, was being reminded by some very typical Malaysian manners!!

"My Watch Says 1pm What......."
Mr A : Sorry, sorry, am late
Mr B : *thinking* Yes you are damn right!! *while pretending to smile with two horns showing on his head*
Mr A : Aiyo!! Damn traffic jam man!! It took me 30minutes to reach here man....but luckily am still on time
Mr B : *surprised* On time?! But....but it's already 1:30pm....and you were supposed to be here at 1pm! Oi! Are you sure your watch is accurate??
Mr A : *Look at his watch* Korek (correct) what!! My watch says 1pm!! Look!! *show Mr B his watch*
Mr B : Eh........Yeah wor....how come my watch says 1:30 one??
Mr A : *Look at Mr B's watch* Ohhhh!! I know why now.....
Mr B : Why? Why?? Tell me *curious*
Mr A : you see your rolek (rolex) right? something wrong one
Mr B : Huh?? How can it be?? My Rolex made in Swiss one wor......
Mr A : yeah lah....I know....that's why got problem loh.......
Mr B : Why got problem??
Mr A : Because.......your Rolek(rolex) made in Swiss right? *Mr B nods* Swiss is in Europe right? *Mr B nods again* Thats why loh........the time on your watch is "Ang Moh" (foreign) time!! See mine right? My Rolek(rolex) made in Petaling Street one.....of course accurate mah....Malaysian time!!


"I Book That Seat Already!!"
Mr B : *Walks up to Mr A who is sitting on the chair with empty seats next to him* Excuse me, are those seats occupied?
Mr A : *Looks up at Mr A.....and hold gaze for 2 secs* Why? You want to sit is it??
Mr B : *Smile politely* Yeah, may I? If......nobody's sitting next to you
Mr A : *Looks at Mr B with the "kiam pa"(deserve to be punched) face* Of course not lah!! Can't you see i book already meh??! Go find somewhere else lah!!
Mr B : *surprised and pissed* How can you book a seat? This is a seminar.......first come first serve basis!! I don't even see your name on the seat!
Mr A : *annoyed* How dare you say that??!! don't see my name on the seat meh??!! eyes so big cannot see ar?
Mr B : *Angry* where??!! show me!!
Mr A : *pointed on his name on a piece of paper on the empty seat* Nah!! my name!! I book already!!


" You Can Talk, I Also Can Talk What...."
*seminar still on going and Mr A is still talking non-stop with the neighbour*
Mr B : *Annoyed* excuse me, can you please stop talking? I can't concentrate......
Mr A : *upset and roll eyes and keep quiet*
Mr B : Thanks......
*5 secs later.......Mr A started talking again*
Mr B : *angry now* Sorry Mr, can you please stop talking? The seminar's still on here
* Mr A keeps quiet again but inside he's boiling up*
Mr B : Thanks!!
* another 5 seconds later.......Mr A starts to talk again*
Mr B : *Furious* This is too much!! Please stop talking ot get out!! You are a niusance!!
Mr A : *Very offended* Woah!! You dare to talk to me like that ar??!!
Mr B : Of course lah!! people like you, distracting only!! annoying!!
Mr A : *Pointed at speaker on the stage* If he can talk!! Why can't I??!! I have the right too!!
Mr B : Yeah of course you have the right to speak also!!
Mr A : So what is the problem here??!!
Mr B : The problem here is!! KISS!!
Mr A : What is KISS?? what you mean??
Mr B : Keep It Short, STUPIDDDDDD!!



2 comments:

Nicole said...

it boils me to meet ppl like that, luckily, i seldom meet ppl like that

Miss Piggy Lass said...

Haha Yes indeed, It's very Malaysian indeed......boils me so bad.....and some people seem to have small bladders as well, going in and out and distracting people