Wednesday, November 21, 2007

J.Co Donuts Rock!!

Wow!! Those donuts are delicious!! J.Co Donuts i mean!! They are even tastier than Krispy Kreme. I still remember the day when i started lusting after Krispy Kreme donuts back in Melbourne Australia....I thought they were the best but boy am i wrong!! There are better ones!!

Yes, yes, J.Co Donuts is in town!! Freshly delivered to you at Pavillion shopping mall......Yes I love donuts so shut up!! :p.


The first time i came across J.Co was when i was trying to find Starbucks Cafe at Pavillion, coffee with friend after work. So today, after work, I have a craving for donuts and my friend recomended me J.Co. Just a short walk, less than 5 minutes from my work place,Wisma Genting......So after one hour of gym time......I decided it's time donuts instead haha....so off we went!!

First impression?? "The boss must be rich by now and making tons of money"......Yes!! Indeed!! The queue was so long!! We actually queued up for a whole half an hour!!.....Just for a dozen of donuts >.<........yes, yes i know,pathetic but who cares!! Everyone is queueing up....it's worth it!!
The donuts are so delicious........very soft and melts in your mouth hmmm....mmmm!! Am gonna have another one now haha.....and no, don't think about it, go get your own!! haha....





(Top left to right) Peanut&Choc, Coco Crunch, Choc&Cream, Original Glaze (2nd row from left) 2 Cheese (Yes i know, i need another session of gym!! haha), Green Tea, Strawberry (Last row from left) Oreo, Almond(Absolutely yum!!), Peanut Butter, Choc&Orange :p










7 comments:

Ken said...

how come u got time to blog but not to email me???!

:(

send me some donuts.

Miss Piggy Lass said...

hahaha awww baby, i explained to u via msn woo!! I will send you J.Co Donuts....green tea flavour muhuhuhu ahahaha

Rae said...

Oh Wow! It's a total new option for donut lovers. I have never tried that before, but it looks yummilicious to me. :)

Nicole said...

NO!!!! Krispy Kreme is the best!!!!

Miss Piggy Lass said...

saoirse : Haha yes, but i have yet to come across krispy kreme in Malaysia....:p

nicocoa : haha...krispy kreme is nice as well but to be honest, i think J.Co taste a wee bit better

:: Nicole.F :: said...

noooooooooooo.. KK is better! (altho i've NOT tasted J.Co donuts yet!) heheh..

Miss Piggy Lass said...

nicole : haha KK better meh? I feel J.Co better though....softer and more varieties?