Thursday, November 1, 2007

When Things Change..............

Never thought it will happen to me and him. Never thought.............the times we spent together, the things we do together, the laughter we share, the tears we shed, brings a smile to my face...........am starting to think all these will become memories, if not now, maybe one day............

am afraid......yes very afraid, of losing him........but what can i do? tears are not enough to change the fact that things are changing.......why? why am i crying hard now as am sitting here chatting with him. WHY?I don't know as emotions overflow......

It's hard to imagine awhile back our conversations were filled with "us" and now its either "you" and "I"...........I feel so down and painful.......

Dont cry, don't cry i tell myself...........but how can i not? I can't........coz i love him so much.......

1 comment:

Ken said...

I love you too, and always will. x